ASSIST Finalist Application Instructions
From within your country competition, you have been asked to complete an ASSIST application. What you are asked to complete varies by country; you may not have to complete all of the materials on this page.
Please read with great care the PDF document below that guides you through what is specifically required in your country.
Application Process for 2018/19 Scholarships
1. Documents to Read
2. Country Specific Documents to Read
- Applying in Serbia
- Applying in South Africa
- Finalist Instructions - Cambodia
- Finalist Instructions - Palestine
- Finalist Instructions - Turkey
- Finalist Instructions - Vietnam
3. Documents to Complete
- Application for a Sponsorship
- Family Financial Declaration
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Mathematics Teacher Recommendation
- School Administrator Recommendation
4. Complete Your Application
5. Please complete all application materials and mail them to the applicable address noted below.
Mrs. Kristen Sullivan
68 Bridge Street, Suite 213
Suffield, CT 06078
Mrs. Sullivan will notify you regarding the results of your application.
To receive more information about the ASSIST program or if you have any questions about any aspect of the scholarship competition, please feel free to contact Mrs. Kristen Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.